I loved reading Jamie's 7 things so here's my list:
1. I'm confident I could singlehandedly eat a loaf of garlic bread in one sitting.
2. My dream is to write children's books (and get published!)
3. I hate the 3 stooges. Hate is a strong word but it applies here.
4. I never in a million years thought I'd marry someone who likes Led Zepellin, AC/DC, and Metallica.
5. I love purses and bags. This was one reason I knew Ephraim was the right one. He gave me a great bag for my birthday and for Christmas when we were engaged. (If he'd given me a stuffed animal, that would have been a major red flag.)
6. When I was little I wanted my name to be Dorcas (like in 7 Brides for 7 Brothers)
7. I will soon be the mother of 2 boys. (HA! This is the reward for the people who actually read this list!)