Tuesday, November 13, 2007

7 Things

I loved reading Jamie's 7 things so here's my list:

1. I'm confident I could singlehandedly eat a loaf of garlic bread in one sitting.
2. My dream is to write children's books (and get published!)
3. I hate the 3 stooges. Hate is a strong word but it applies here.
4. I never in a million years thought I'd marry someone who likes Led Zepellin, AC/DC, and Metallica.
5. I love purses and bags. This was one reason I knew Ephraim was the right one. He gave me a great bag for my birthday and for Christmas when we were engaged. (If he'd given me a stuffed animal, that would have been a major red flag.)
6. When I was little I wanted my name to be Dorcas (like in 7 Brides for 7 Brothers)
7. I will soon be the mother of 2 boys. (HA! This is the reward for the people who actually read this list!)

12 comments:

Smelsha said...

Two boys! AHHH! Congratulations!

Thayne6 said...

We love Heather and boys!!!

Jamie

SERAPH said...

HOORAY!!!! :D I voted on your blog that you would have another boy. Are you excited? When are you due?

Candi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I guess you don't really have to buy any new stuff - you're all set!

Randy and Shandra said...

2 boys! That is awesome--Congrats heather!

Kristin said...

Yay! I agree, I want to know your due date!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Congratulations on two boys! What great news!

Tara said...

YOUR PREGNANT?!!! Congrats!!!! When are you due?

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you! Boys are so much fun! I think it's nice to have the first two kids be the same gender.
I'm glad that I had a chance to take a look at your blog again! It's been a while!

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm adding your link to my blog, if that's alright. Let me know if you want me to take it off...

*Aliese* said...

Two boys? That's fantastic! Congratulations. Hey, I added your family's blog link to mine; I'll remove it if you want--just let me know.

Hilary said...

HEATHER I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats! Also, just so you know i'll probably be stalking you via your blog now so hopefully I will be able to catch up on all my cousins' lives instead of waiting for Grandma's stories. Yay!

Also, I just have to say that I also never thought I'd marry a Metallica fan. Crazy! These guys need to meet.
Oh, and Max is so stinkin adorable. I haven't even seen pictures!