Thanks to everyone who has recently tagged me. I'm honored that you're interested in more of my random quirks. However, I thought I'd mix things up a bit and share 6 random things about my amazing husband, Ephraim.
1. He has a ridiculously high pain tolerance (as in, walking around for YEARS with injuries)
2. He reads his Fundamentals of Applied Electromagnetics textbook for fun on a regular basis
3. He hasn't parted his hair since 5th grade
4. He'll eat anything if its pickled (this is a direct quote)
5. He would name a child Alora Dannon Garner if I let him (yes, from Willow)
6. He got promoted to first lieutenant this week. Hurray! The boys and I are very proud of him and his willingess to work so hard to support our family and serve his country.
Me putting on his new black bar.
Yes, it was a very sunny day and yes, Max is saluting.
During the ceremony.