Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Its a bird! Its a plane! No....its Airborne Ephraim! (and other news)

Ephraim spent the last 3 weeks learning how to fall without breaking his neck. He then put it into practice by jumping from a plane 5 times. Apparently the practice paid off. He graduated last weekend and gets to wear a new pin which his dad stabbed into his chest (Which of course put a smile on his Dad's face.)


As always, Max was glad to see his Grandparents. He already misses them.

For some unexplained reason Max has developed a passion for posing like the Statue of Liberty. We're patriotic and all but we think it's kind of strange.


And last but not least here's the still nameless Garner boy taking a nap. We hope he makes his debut soon since the doctors say he already weighs six pounds (with 6 weeks until his due date.)

Here's a good shot looking right up his little nose. Enjoy the view.


By the way, we're taking suggestions for a new blog name since it won't be just about Max anymore.

8 comments:

*Aliese* said...

If it makes you feel any better, I totally went through the Statue of Liberty phase as a kid and my dad's not even in the military!

Lindsay said...

Congrats to Ephraim! Also, the first ultrasound picture looks so much like you and I think I detect some hair on that head. Can't wait to see him!

Hilary said...

I just laughed so hard at that pose! You have to keep those photos forever! Also, I've never seen an ultra sound with that much detail, so thanks for educating me a little. So cool!

I wish I could see Ephraim jumping out of a plane! Upload video! fami

You could call your blog Garner Bros. It's kinda like Warner Bros. right? Or Garner Gang? Guild? Maybe troop or something military-ish.

Corley said...

what about globs of garners? haha. i think garner bros is cute too! i love the new pics.max is such a ham!

Smelsha said...

Congrats again Ephraim (is his decoration ever going to end?)!

Isn't medical technology awesome? Can't wait to see Max the II.

How about GarnerGroundZero for a blog name? I looked up the definition of ground zero and it seemed fitting for A. A military family and B. what I can only imagine life with two little boys would be like. And I quote (from wikipedia) "The term has often been associated with nuclear explosions and other large bombs, but is also used in relation to earthquakes, epidemics and other disasters to mark the point of the most severe damage or destruction." Plus, I like the alliteration.

Brandon and Natalie said...

Congrats to Ephraim on the great accomplishment! I love the picture of Max posing like the Statue of Liberty...so cute! The ultra-sound picture is adorable! It looks like he will have cute chubby cheeks. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

Unknown said...

I love the pic of Max posing - that's hilarious! I also love the 3D ultrasound pictures - I've always wanted to do that - maybe next time I'm pregnant (which won't be any time soon!).

Jeremiah said...

I love the 3d...so COOL! To be able to see such detail is amazing! And Max is too cute!
I'm due the end of June...not sure exactly the date...keeps changing! Wow, you're almost done how exciting!