Wednesday, March 26, 2008

He's Here!!! (But he doesn't have a name yet.)

Well the newest little Garner boy was born at 5:51 this evening. We just went in for Heather's regular appointment and the doctor told her to go up to the delivery room and 6 hours later we became a family of four. He weighed 8 pounds 4 ounces and is 21 inches long. Which isn't bad considering he was 15 days early. We're all excited that he's here and we're working hard to figure out his name. I promised my Mom that he would have one by tomorrow morning. Hopefully we can follow through on that.

Here is the happy family. Max was thrilled to meet his little brother. He had a big grin on his face the whole time. However he really doesn't understand that his whole world is about to change. But so far the two of them get along great.

And here are the three Garner men. Max and I can't wait to have some fun with the new guy.

14 comments:

Vanessa Swenson said...

Congratulations to the Garner family of 4!
Kathy thinks that the name Moritz is a great idea. She said there's some German story or something called Max and Moritz.
Ignore her.
We're all really happy for you guys!
Parabéns!

Hilary said...

Congrats! Good job, Heather, he's huge! Wow!!! Boy names are hard. I have no idea. Maybe pick a family member's? Or I know, Barack.

not.

Lehmann Adventures...... said...

Congrats Heather! He is beautiful!
The Lehmanns

Tara said...

Congrats! Max is so adorable i love his big smile and big eyes.

Hayley said...

YAY EZRA! We can't wait to meet him!!!

Hilary said...

Ezra? I like Ezra.

Momma Twitch said...

YAY!!! Congrats!!!! Max looks so happy! lol

Tabitha said...

Congrats! Big, healthy baby, that's what we all love! Best Wish's!

Thayne6 said...

He is so cute!!!! We're glad he is finally here. Love you all!!
Jamie

Erin Bigler said...

Congratulations. I can't believe it. I don't check your blog for a couple of days and look what happens! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE call me if you need ANYTHING. I owe you big time. He's adorable Heather. Good job. I'll watch Max so you can take a nap if you want. Oh yeah, and I like Ezra too. (Jules is kind of up there on my list right now too. You know, like Jules Verne).

Brandon and Natalie said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! I can't believe he was that big for being 15 days early.

BECKY said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Thanks for the email... it was great to read through your blog. I have one too if you want to check it out. It's www.dontblink18.blogspot.com.

MaryAnn said...

Hooray! Wow...it's a good thing you went early...was it high blood pressure? He is sooooo adorable! That is so exciting! Congratulations! A lady I visit teach just named their baby Van...
I am so happy for you...someday when you're feeling good again let me know how everything went ok?

Smelsha said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see more pics of the little guy. He's super cute!