Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We had a great Fourth of July Weekend. We played outside in the water and started a family tradition of having Independence Day Brownie Sundaes. We also went to the Waco Zoo and had a great time there.
It was a tight fit in the kiddie pool but lots of fun.

Here's Ezra looking very patriotic. These days he's working on rolling and giggling.

Mom and Max with the giraffes.

Max and a camouflaged sea creature. Can you spot it?

I guess the zoo made an impression on Max because the next day he'd set up his own in the kitchen cupboard.

8 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Very cute zoo! And I love that your husband is on the pool slide with pants on.

Hilary said...

okay that is adorable.

Thayne6 said...

Happy Birthday Ephraim! We love you!
--Jamie

Lehmann Adventures...... said...

that is to cute!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

Love seeing all your pictures. Kids are so cute smiling!

The Powells said...

Hey! I promise I'm going to try calling again... evenings get hectic and once Steve is home it's hard to make "fun" phone calls. BUT I WILL CALL! My mom asked me last night "If you could live by anyone for the rest of your life, who would it be?" I didn't hesitate - it would be you and Ephraim! I miss you guys so much. Living by each other at Benning was the best. Hopefully we can again someday!

Smelsha said...

How cute is that? He sure has grown! You look mighty good yourself!

Brandon and Natalie said...

It looks like you had a great fourth! I am sure Max loved having his dad out there swimming with him. How fun!