Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Brace yourselves for a slew of pictures...

Generally Ephraim is the one who helps me whittle down my picture selection to an acceptable number to post.  However, he's gone to Ft. Irwin, CA for a month preparing for his unit's December deployment to Iraq so I get to post whatever I want. Here's a recap of the last few weeks (consider yourself forewarned about the picture overload).  

Our quest to eat as much barbecue as we can continues.  It appears we're succeeding in our efforts to indoctrinate our children. 



We finally got Max to pose doing his new sad face.  It cracks us up. 


We found him taking a nap in his coon skin cap.  Needless to say, that was one sweaty head when he woke up.

I'm not sure what super hero wears a bra cape and boots made of Mr. Potato Head and a Cool-Whip container but Max was quite proud of this outift.


Does anyone besides me wonder how they both got so big?


Here's our calm child.  He's 5 months old now.

The nakedness is due to an unfortunate blow-out but I thought he sure looked cute.

Ezra is not only adorable but also incredibly tough.  He loves when Max wrestles with him.


Max's latest craze is being a pirate.


Apparently he got tired of cooking in the kitchen and decided to fly it around his room.


Max loves the chalkboard we made him.


We had the chance to head to San Antonio for a few days.  We  got to enjoy the beautiful temple there.  We also had fun at Ft. Sam Houston feeding carrots to the tame deer in the Quadrangle park area.


Before I forget: HAPPY 38th ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!!!! We love you and really appreciate the great examples you are to us!  

11 comments:

*Aliese* said...

First: I'm quite convinced you can never have too many photos on a blog...EVER... Second: I like the chalkboard! What a fun idea for a kids' room!

Hilary said...

I love the bra cape! Hahahaha!

Brandon and Natalie said...

I also agree, you can never post too many pictures! I love the bra cape! He seems like he is a very creative child. I also love the chalkboard. It looks like it was a hit.

Candi said...

I LOVE all of the photos. I can't believe how HUGE the boys are. Max is a little boy now, he just looks so grown up. Not the toddler I remember. =(

Nicole said...

HP
My favorite part is the pictures...there can never be too many in my opinion!
You are an amazing woman! and A great mom! I have a hard enough time when evan is gone for a week!

and I really like the chalk board! it looks really nice!!

Emily said...

They are growing up SOOO fast!!!

The Powells said...

I LOVE all the pictures! I miss you guys tons... Do I say that a lot? Maybe we'll come for a visit after the first of the year - when Steve is gone for another month or so on trainings. Ezra is SO BIG and I love Max's new "doo".

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

Love all the pictures! The kids are getting big!

Corley said...

first off...i love all of it...and i can't wait to see you! second...did you remember that yours, mine,and mary's parents all got married the same day??? meant to be..i tell you...meant to be!

Smelsha said...

Never feel bad about having too many pictures on your blog. It's your blog, you do what you want. No apologies. Besides, who doesn't love to look at pictures? I must confess, often times if an entry doesn't have a picture, I'm less likely to read it.

Lehmann Adventures...... said...

Heather! I guess we live around the corner from each other, Im on Lauren Lea Dr. email me or call me. irwarthog28@aol.com 706-577-8986 The kids look great!