Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Destructo Brothers

Don't be fooled by their angelic appearance.  Max and Ezra have become quite the mischievious pair. Ezra mainly sticks to the tearing, biting and ripping of important items while Max is the mastermind behind such recent exploits as the 5-lbs-of-sugar-dumping incident and last Tuesday's mirror-shattering incident.  

While they are definitely getting into more trouble than ever, they're also tons of fun these days. Ezra is now 7 months old, crawling, pulling himself to standing, eating exciting new things and pretty much doing whatever he wants. 

Max is OBSESSED with the Doodlebops and anything related to a rock band (a video of Max live in concert will soon be posted).  He has a great imagination and also recently taught himself to do a somersault.  We hooked Ezra's walker to Max's tractor and they have a great time caravaning around the kitchen.  Max likes to use a laundry basket as the drive-thru window which he pulls up to and always orders 2 hot dogs and 2 ice creams.  These boys are keeping us thoroughly entertained.




11 comments:

Vanessa Swenson said...

I don't know exactly what it is, but when I read posts like this, it only makes me miss you guys more.
Good luck with the two "Destructo Brothers."

The Powells said...

How cute are those boys playing together?! I can't believe that Ezra is 7 months old already...I guess I just still picture you pregnant at Benning...I miss you guys! Tyson misses his buddy Max too. Perhaps when Steve deploys...

*Aliese* said...

Oh-my-word; I pretty much love the fact that their modes of transportation are officially linked-AND-that they order take out through the laundry basket. That's ridiculously adorable.

Anonymous said...

How cute are your boys!!! Andrew is not quite crawling and getting into thigs but I am sure that it is soon to come. I bet ya'll have a lot of fun in your home.

Lehmann Adventures...... said...

I cant wait to get back and resume our walks together. This has been a draining week. See you soon!

Hilary said...

I love the drive thru window.

Looks like fun!

Lindsay said...

thanks for posting about your recent adventures. my destructo boy sure misses his cute destructo cousins!

Thayne6 said...

I love the new family picture! WE MISS YOU!! Those boys are growing up so fast.
--Jamie

Candi said...

They are so cute and funny. I love that you have Max pull Ezra around - I laughed so hard!

Heidi said...

I can't/ can wait until Gracie and Ellie are able to play together! a very entertaining post :)

Brandon and Natalie said...

What a cute post! I love the pictures! Isn't it great when they start playing with each other. How fun to have a buddy.