Monday, February 16, 2009

Beach + Barbecue + Gorgeous Tulips from my faraway Valentine =


One Fabulous Valentine's Weekend



Grandpa Cory and Grandpa Lillie took us to the beach for the weekend.  Everybody had a great time but Ezra had the most fun of all. He would have happily splashed in the water and eaten sand all day long if I would have let him. Thanks for the great time, Grandma and Grandpa! We really appreciate you coming to visit!!! And thanks to my incredible husband for the beautiful flowers (and for knowing me well enough to NEVER give me a stuffed animal). We can't wait to celebrate with you next Valentine's.

3 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

It sounds like you guys had a great Valentine's Day. I love the fact that Ephraim sent you flowers.

Dre Drea & Drew said...

Thats somthing you don't do everyday...I never thought of having a beach day for Valentines..how fun!!!

Erin Bigler said...

Haha, love it! Nate knows I hate stuffed animals too, but I remind him ever now and then, just in case. ;)