Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Max is 4

Max officially turned 4 on April 7. Crazy, I know. Max is a fantastic little guy and we sure love him. He has an incredible imagination and is so much fun to be with. He's always saying hilarious things ("For crying out loud!" "That's so not cool!" and other gems) and he's friendly to everyone he meets. I've had so much fun teaching him preschool at home this year and I'm not sure I'm ready to let my little buddy go in the fall...(our school district has full-day Pre-K for 4 year olds...with a bus and everything!) He's growing up, whether I like it or not. For his birthday breakfast he chose (drumroll please....) leftover mac and cheese. He even wanted it cold. What the birthday boy wants, the birthday boy gets I suppose, even if it makes his mom gag. We had a great afternoon at the park having a picnic and playing on the scooters Grandma and Grandpa Garner gave them.


Here are the boys dying eggs and after their egg hunt. They're both newly obsessed with making silly faces in pictures. We had a wonderful Easter and General Conference weekend together.

No comments: