Monday, September 20, 2010

Visitors!!!

My sister Jamie, her husband Rich and their 4 kids (along with my Mom) came from Utah to visit back in August. We had a fabulous time with them. Thanks for trekking all the way to Texas you guys! We did so many fun things but here's a short recap:

Logan and Ezra modeled their coordinating Buzz Lightyear jammies, all the rage this season.

Ezra cuddling with Grandma Lillie

A great day at the beach at Padre Island!

We explored the cool Texas Rangers Museum in Waco, complete with a dress-up section and a tribute to Chuck Norris.

Ezra is currently addicted to puzzles so he loved assembling this pistol at the museum... over and over and over again. Notice the look of intense focus..

The big hit with everybody was Rock Band. We had a rockin family home evening.

We had a great week together! Who wants to come visit next???

3 comments:

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

It is nice to be with family. I bet the boys loved it.

Katie Laird said...

Um, I'd like to come visit next. I'll see what I can do about that. Two things: 1) you rearranged your family room. I like it; 2) Max looks so old. Is he in school yet? He looks like he should be; 3) Hannah looks so much like a Perkins. She could be your little sister. How old is she? I guess I can get all the answers to these questions when I call you. But maybe now that I've written them down I won't forget them.

Lindsay said...

i'll volunteer to visit...it's 48 degrees right now here! looks like you guys had fun. i guess i haven't seen a picture of ezra in awhile because he looks like a giant! =)