Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New Home

So, we weren't planning on buying a house right away but in August we stumbled upon this place and fell in love. We were sold as soon as we drove up the tree-lined driveway and saw the shiny, red door. We knew we wanted a wooded acreage but we were hoping to still live close to town and that's exactly what we got. We closed on the house at the end of September and so far, we've loved our new home. The boys love traipsing around the 2.5 acres and we love the privacy of not having close neighbors. We have plenty of space so come visit!!!


6 comments:

*Aliese* said...

SO COOL! It looks beautiful.

gardeniagirl said...

Wow! It's amazing! So many trees!

Hayley said...

Love that it has such a nice big clearing by the house itself! Can't wait to come visit... someday... just make sure you stay at least a couple more years... for when we actually have an income. ;)

The Powells said...

LOVE your tree-lined driveway, that's what we've always wanted too! (someday we'll have one...) I'm so glad you love your new house, hopefully we'll be able to come and visit you now that we're a little closer. LOVE YOU!

MaryAnn said...

Wow! I want to live there!! Maybe I will come visit! And bring my 3 girls to play with your 3 boys! Especially since you will always hold a place of honor in our hearts! Congrats on such a wonderful place and for all your healthy happy times!

Nicole said...

I love your home!! I am a crapy friend!! I am so happy for you and glad you have settled well into your new home!!
I love you!