Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wrapping Up, Part 4

As evidenced below (in no particular order) we had an awesome Christmas together.


Snuggling in a new blanket from Grandma.


Ezra excited about jeans (not really but he's trying!)


Max is a great big bro!


Over 1,000 Lego figure stickers!


3 Christmas boys


Traditional Christmas Eve Pageant


Griffin's delighted with his new barn.


Christmas Eve jammies.


Ezra could hardly stand the excitement of getting his Sensei Wu lego guy.


A silly grin.


The telescope Max asked Santa for (or was is Ephraim that asked Santa for it? I'm not sure.)


Checking out the scope.


Griffin's 1st Christmas= A huge success!


Ezra asked Santa for a Samurai Castle. On Christmas morning he walked straight to our room and asked, "Did my samurai castle get here?"


Proof that I attended Christmas (and even wore my HoHoHo jammies).

1 comment:

Corley said...

i love all those cute boys. wrap them up and send them to me...pronto! :)