Sunday, August 19, 2007

Callaway Gardens

Last Saturday we spent the day at Callaway Gardens and had a great time. Military families get in free so that was a major perk. We saw a bird show with a hawk, owl, and vulture, fed a hungry group of turtles in a pond, visited the butterfly house, then spent the rest of the afternoon at the beach area swimming in the lake. I would have posted these pictures sooner but seeing as how our internet mysteriously stopped working the day Ephraim left for the field for a week, I had to wait for him to get home to fix it (by fixing it, I mean he had to push one measly button that fixed everything.)




4 comments:

Vanessa Swenson said...

I wonder how many pictures I have of you making that same face, you know the one of you alone, with the hat on. I'm jealous that you went to a nifty place with water. There's not a lot water around here...

Vanessa Swenson said...

Oh, and I wish they had water toys like Max's for grown-ups, and that it were cool for a 28-year-old to take them into the water.

Brandon and Natalie said...

Looks like you had fun! What cute pictures! I can't believe how big your little boy is..so handsome!

SERAPH said...

Such a CUTE family! Heather...I have a blog now too. I hope you don't mind, but I wanted to add you as a friend on mine. Hope all is well in Georgia! Give me an update of what you're up to when you have a free minute!