Sunday, August 03, 2008

A Getaway to the Beach

Ephraim was gone again for the last two weeks of July doing training in the field. As he was frying in the Texas heat (no air conditioning or showers...GROSS!) Lindsay, Russell, and Calvin came down and took me and the boys on a trip. We spent a few days in San Antonio then headed to South Padre Island for a great day at the beach. We had a fantastic time...thanks for the vacation Lindz and Russ!

Calvin and Max played in the water in the yard then enjoyed a light lunch on the veranda.

2 Bewildered Bug Boys at the San Antonio Zoo.

Me and Lindz at the Sunken Gardens. Merry Christmas to all!


Max (and Ezra too!) LOVED the beach.

Lindsay, Max, Russell, and Calvin.


The master castle-builders at work.

Me and the boys.

6 comments:

Lehmann Adventures...... said...

there is a beach!! how far away? I am so going to miss Destin when we leave in a few weeks..

The Powells said...

You and the boys are too cute. We can't wait to see you again - whenever that may be! Tell Max that Tyson says hi!

*Aliese* said...

Oooo...I love the beach! It must be really nice to be able to venture there every once in awhile.

Corley said...

looks like so much fun! hey-where did you get that bath seat for Ezra-i want one for the next newbee:)

Eli & Mandy said...

Hello Heather and Ephraim! I have no idea if you guys remember me, but it's Mandy from BYU. We hung out with Rob and built a fort in the mountains. Ring a bell? I found you through my friend Emily Ames blog. Crazy! It's good to see you all having fun, you'll have to let me keep in touch...that is, if you remember me!

Brandon and Natalie said...

I bet Max had the time of his life. How nice to have a distraction while Ephraim was away.