Friday, January 16, 2009

Ferrying across the Tigris

Ephraim and his platoon have been really busy in Iraq and he just sent me some cool photos. Here's a shot of him crossing the river on a ferry that was "quite questionable in its structural integrity".  I was glad to hear that turned out okay.  Its not every day you find yourself in the Fertile Crescent, right? At least he's getting some scenic photos.

He tells me great stories about how much the people, especially the kids, love the Americans and love practicing their English.  They've spent a lot of time at schools and the next picture is him and one of his guys at a school. Max is always intrigued with photos of Dad with his big gun.
Ephraim- if you actually read through all these words, WE LOVE YOU!



2 comments:

Lauren said...

I have LOVED looking at all of your pictures and entries from the last few months! Thanks for sharing your blogging and finding me on facebook!

Nicole said...

I really admire your family HP you all have a lot of faith and courage. Its nice to know that there are people who like american's!
Thanks for giving up your husband so he can help our country and other countries!