Sunday, January 25, 2009

Long Over-Due Vacation Pics


I thought I should try to post about Thanksgiving before Valentine's is here. We had a great trip to Utah and had a wonderful time seeing family there and in Idaho.  The boys did great being in the car so long (thank you portable dvd player- perhaps the best purchase ever).  We got to meet cousin Ellie, celebrate Hayley's birthday, go to cousin Ella's blessing, and play with a slew of other fun cousins. We ate incredible food and even got to drive past the Idaho Potato Museum.  We have no complaints. On the way back we paused for some Four Corners shots and enjoyed passing through Albuquerque and seeing friends there.  Ephraim even got to pose in front one of his three high schools.  A great trip was had by all.

A big thank you to Elsha for the picture collage tips! 

Maybe I'll get the Christmas photos posted before St. Patrick's Day.

 

3 comments:

Hilary said...

I have driven past the Idaho Potato Museum many times. Usually I just laugh at the sign, and I've never stopped to check it out. HA!

Looks like you guys had a great trip!

Heidi said...

Heather, I love the pictures! Especially the bottom left corner. You are such a cute little family. How are you doing? I'm really serious about planning some sort of trip to see you. Jake gets out of school May 21st then we have to be in Utah by May 26 for Julie's wedding. So depending on if we drive or not, perhaps we can stop by!

The Powells said...

Cute collage! Hows it going? Your boys are too cute. How is Ephraim doing?