Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas....or TWO!

We were lucky enough to have 2 Christmases this year.  We're so grateful that Ephraim's parents came to visit in December before he left for Iraq.  We had an awesome time with them. We ate some great food and had a wonderful mini-Christmas while they were here.  Max and Ezra were spoiled with lots of great gifts and Ephraim and I were spoiled to have babysitters around so we could go on an amazing date.  The boys had a ball playing with Grandma and Grandpa and we can't wait to see them again!

We love Grandma and Grandpa!!!

Max was thrilled with his toys and underwear.

Ezra had a great first Christmas.

The boys and I spent Christmas number 2 in Utah with my family and Ephraim spent it in Kuwait with lots of sand.  Its always great to be with family and the boys loved getting to see their cousins.  This year for our traditional Christmas Eve Nativity Pageant Max started out as a shepherd but insisted on changing into Buzz Lightyear.  He followed the baby Jesus around and threatened to laserbeam anybody who messed with him.  Most reverent pageant ever: NO. Most hilarious: DEFINITELY.  We also got our fill of snow while in Utah and were happy to get back to the 60 degree Texas winter.  Although I'm almost 3 months late, I hope everyone had wonderful Christmases like we did. We're really grateful for the Savior and for the love and support of all of our family and friends.  

The Pageant Transformation

Festive Holiday photos.

A few snapshots of some cute cousins.


6 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

I love how he wanted to change into his Buzz Lightyear costume. That is too funny! It sounds like you had great Christmases! Adorable and fun pictures!

*Aliese* said...

LOVE the nativity story swap! That's so awesome.

Hilary said...

I had to read the "3 months late" sentence a few times to make sure I read it right. Haha!

Looks like fun!

Dre Drea & Drew said...

Better late than never...I love the pics, Thanks

Thayne6 said...

What is up with Logan's picture--he looks a little funny! The pageant was definitely one to remember!! Love you!
--Jamie

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

Hey, I went private on my blog. What is your email, so I can invite you to my blog?