Saturday, May 16, 2009

I Guess I'll Keep Them

I had a whole post written about how these two have been driving me nuts all week but today they both woke up happy and convinced me I'll be able to cope with temporary-single-motherhood for another week.  I should add that I really do love being a mom and I'm so thankful to have two beautiful, healthy, and hilarious little boys.  We've been playing outside a lot.  At least we were until I saw a black widow on the back porch. Now I need to call pest control before I can send the boys out without worrying about Ezra eating a poisonous spider.  Anyway, Ezra likes Max's t-ball set more than Max does.  He's very meticulous about placing the ball on the tee, whopping it with the bat then clapping for himself. Max and Ezra both love playing in the water but as you can see, our pool sprang a leak.  Time to invest in a new kiddie pool.  And might I point out that Ezra is even more Ephraim-esque then ever (if that's possible).  





8 comments:

Heidi said...

Heather! I'm going to be calling you very soon. It's a long story, but I haven't checked facebook for quite a while, but did just notice your nice little message. Actually, Katie was just telling me that you chatted and that she thinks you and I are just so similar. I consider that a great compliment :). I must say, though, I really don't think I could be doing what you're doing. I complain when Jacob gets home later than 3:30. Ezra really does look so much like Ephraim. It must be the next best thing to not having Ephraim around. Talk to you soon!

Hilary said...

It must be so fun having a little mini-me of your husband. AJ was freaking adorable and a lil guy, so I'm crossing my fingers I'll get one too.

gardeniagirl said...

Really, I admire you being so patient with your children while your husband's gone. Did I tell you my hubby's joining the Air Force? He'll be a band conductor, so he won't be deployed for more than 60 days, but still . . . I'll have to learn some coping strategies from you.

Svedi Pie said...

Such cute boys!! And you're so right, Ezra is an Ephraim mini-me!! So cute how Max looks so much like you and Ezra just like his daddy. Love it!! And thanks for the comment about our pictures :)

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

Love the pictures! Boys are hard when they are little I think, mine are.

Lyndy said...

Awww, they're getting so big! Sorry I missed BOTH of their birthdays. I'm so lame, I know. I can only hold so much info in my brain and then it starts to leak out! Tell them we love them so much! Can't wait to see you again. Sure love you Heather!

Corley said...

i love you...and those cute little boys. I can't wait to see you. p.s. i love the word "ephraim-esque"..it's a good one!

Bethanne said...

Heather, your family is SOOO cute! All those boys? You have to be a tough woman! :)

If you're interested, I'd love to send an invite to our family blog...I'm paranoid and our blog is private. Anyway, email me at bethanne_kanzler@yahoo.com. Glad you found me!