Friday, May 22, 2009

A Random Week

Well, I'm not winning Mother of the Year anytime soon but the boys and I sure have fun together.  Tonight for dinner we had key lime pie ice cream cones followed by cheetos.  




Early morning cartoon-watching is a regular occurence around here. 

Here's Max washing his sweet new Hummer we snagged from a neighbor's trash pile. 

I was excited to finally get a good toothy grin photo of cute Ezra. 


And finally, I've been meaning to post pictures of Max in his adorable birthday suit (not that birthday suit...) from Grandma and Grandpa.  The second picture is the pose he gave me when I asked him to model his new suit.  When he first tried it on and looked in the mirror he said (and this is a direct quote) "I look just like Joseph Smith".  Not entirely sure where that one came from but I guess family home evening is paying off.


6 comments:

Lehmann Adventures...... said...

They are so darn cute! and Max looks like a missionary! I love that toothy grin on Ezra and in my book you and all the other mom's I know SHOULD win the Mother of teh Year Award!

Lyndy said...

Max is right... he does look just like Joseph Smith. (Shawn and laughed right out loud at that. ) He's so cute! Hope you're doing well HEather. We love you so much!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

So cute, I love little boys all dressed up.

Hilary said...

This is hilarious!

The Powells said...

I love your boys! Tyson just said "Max is my best friend, yup!" We miss you guys.

Katie Laird said...

So I had to cover my mouth to keep my snort from sounding too loud in the office when I read this. I love your blog! LOL. :)