Sunday, May 04, 2008

Ephraim had some time off so we headed to San Antonio for some family fun. My sister Lindsay's in-laws very generously let us stay at their vacation rental home and we had a blast. In between eating fantastic Mexican and barbeque, we found a little time to go to Sea World, the Alamo and other great sites on the Riverwalk. We just happened to be in town for the annual fiesta which coincides with the Battle of the Flowers holiday. Little did we know how seriously Texans take their state holidays. Pretty much every single person in San Antonio was downtown for the weekend. Even with the crowds we had a great time.

Max pointing at Shamu's tank as we waited for the show to start. Its been nearly 19 years since I got to sit on Shamu for my 6th birthday!


Although he looks concerned, Ezra had a great day at Sea World.


Max loved the kiddie rides.


In case you're wondering, Ephraim is the one on the left.


We saw a 3-D pirate movie that Max liked until they started spraying water at us.

Don't forget the Alamo!

Max spent at least 30 minutes feeding the pigeons and he would have gladly done it all day.


4 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Oh my goodness, I love Sea World! I also really love the photo of Ephraim on the kiddie ride; I don't know why, but I laughed out loud when I saw it.

Candi said...

The picture of Ephraim on the kiddie ride (along with your caption) made me laugh so hard and so loud I scared the cat! HILARIOUS!

Unknown said...

Ha ha! I love that you mentioned when you got to sit on Shamu! That's all we cousins ever used to hear about when we were little. :)

Brandon and Natalie said...

I love the new house! It looks amazing. How fun!

It looks like you had a great time on your trip. Your little boys are so cute! Great pictures!