Thursday, May 15, 2008

Our posting is usually equivalent to a feast or famine so in the spirit of feasting, here's what we've been up to.


Ezra had a fever over the weekend and spent 3 days in the hospital. He's doing great now.


Max loved Ezra's mini-t.v. in the hospital. Perhaps we should install one over his crib.



I finally finished organizing my favorite spot in the house.


This is Ezra's blue jean debut and a silly smile.


Another smile.

Max teaching Ezra the ins and outs of zooming cars around.

Max's favorite popsicle spot in the yard.

6 comments:

*Aliese* said...

I'm so jealous of your closet! It's beautiful.

Hilary said...

That closet really is amazing.

Oh yeah, and cute kids too :)

Brandon and Natalie said...

Such cute kids! I am glad Ezra is feeling better. I love the picture of Max eating his Popsicle, so cute!

I am also closet envy! That closet is HUGE!!

Lindsay said...

wow! maybe if med school doesn't work out, we'll move into your Texas-sized closet instead. i can't wait to see the rest of your house! ezra is so cute, but i'm sad that he's old enough to wear jeans and i haven't held him yet. give those cute kiddos a kiss for me!

The Powells said...

I think it's hysterical what Max did with the polish - I don't even think Tyson knows where mine is... I hope! It was good talking to you the other day.. it made me miss you even more (if that's possible!) Holly and I were thinking that during the deployment you should fly over here and visit for a bit. Then I could come and stay with you for a bit too! It would give you a European adventure (with two kids? who am I kidding!) LOL. You're always welcome here.

Lyndy said...

I'm SO glad Ezra is okay! Boy... life sure has kept you hoppin' lately! Maybe you'll get a calm spell now. Here's hoping!