Thursday, May 08, 2008

My best-friend-from-Texas-in-6th-grade, Tecia tagged me over a month ago so I thought I'd answer these thought-provoking questions now that I have a moment!

you're feeling: happy that both boys are down for a nap

to your left: its a rare moment and I'm alone!


on your mind: the 3 billion projects I have to do around my house


last meal included: turkey sandwich and grapes


the weather: thunderstorm and tornado yesterday, hot today


something you have a collection of: purses


a smell that cheers you up: cologne


a smell that can ruin your mood: vomit (sorry if that's graphic)


how long since you last shaved: too long!


the current state of your hair: blow-dried but crazy


the largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): the monitor


which section you head for first in a bookstore: juvenile fiction


something you're craving: steak


your general thoughts on the presidential race: I'm curious to see what's gonna happen


how many times have you been hospitalized this year: once

favorite place to go for a quiet moment: my new master bedroom


you've always secretly thought you'd be a good: professional namer- does that exist? I really like naming things like colors, ice cream flavors, essays, etc.


something that freaks you out a little: rodents


something you've eaten too much of lately: rainbow chip cupcakes


you have never: been in the same state as my husband on our anniversary..but so far things are looking good for this year!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I'll hire you for your first job as a professional namer--please help us come up with a name for our baby!! :). By the way, was there really a tornado yesterday? I don't know if I really want to move to Texas.