Sunday, May 04, 2008

We Have a Home!!!

We're alive and well deep in the heart of Texas. It's been a crazy couple of weeks and we hope everyone enjoys all of the pictures. While still in Georgia we found a listing for a house that we thought was too good to be true. Well, we got to Texas and put in an offer on the house the next day and moved in a week later. The timing was perfect and we love our new house. Ephraim had to buy a lawn mower to take care of his grass and Heather is still fawning over her gigantic walk-in closet. After we unpack our boxes and get settled in we'll take some pictures. Until then here are a few shots of the house and some bonus pictures of Ezra. We can't believe he's almost 6 weeks old.


7 comments:

Corley said...

HE IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! I want to squeeze that baby!! When is our next adventure again? tomorrow?

Tara said...

WOW! Nice house! Hope you guys are having fun in Texas!!

*Aliese* said...

Yay! That's so exciting. I love your huge yard. I can't wait to see photos from the inside when you get it all cute and set up.

The Powells said...

You made it! I love your house! I'm so excited you found something that was a great deal and worked for you. Nice to be outta the barracks at Benning huh? It's funny, just when I think I'm settling in here in Germany AND liking it, I see your pictures of your new American house and yard, and I long for one of my own. Strange. It'll be good for us here though, but I'll be ready to move back in 3 years. We miss you guys tons! Email me and let me know how things are!

Tabitha said...

Oh my goodness! your house is so adorable! And you guys look so happy. I'm so happy it worked out so well for you guys!

Thayne6 said...

Ezra is adorable. We miss you. Glad you have a nice house and yard. Max will love it!
Love you,
Jamie

Lindsay said...

ezra looks so much like his daddy in that last picture. i'm sad that i haven't seen him yet! miss you guys!